D-Link Nuclias Cloud-Managed AC1300 Wave 2 Outdoor Access Point
Powerful & ﬂexible Cloud networking solution for Small-to-Medium-Sized Businesses (SMBs/SMEs)
Our Price: $380.94
The DBA-3620P & DBA-3621P Nuclias Cloud Managed AC1200 WAVE 2 Outdoor Access Points are deployed as a pre-managed, zero-configuration access point controlled through the D-Link Nuclias Cloud. These are the best-in-class outdoor access points designed specifically for enterprise environments. With next-generation 802.11ac Wave 2 dual-band concurrent 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios, the DBA-3620P & DBA-3621P offer high combined data rates to wireless clients and wide-ranged wireless connectivity. With an impressive protection rathing to defend against dust and water, the DBA 3620P & 3621P are equipped to withstand almost any outdoor environment.
Harness the Power of Cloud Networking
This device is part of the Nuclias Cloud Solution. Businesses of any size and level of IT resources can reap all the benefits of Cloud Networking to boost productivity and enhance competitiveness.
- Zero Touch Deployment
- Hassle-Free Management
- Unlimited Scalability
Exceptional Connectivity, Wherever You Are
Busy businesses need exceptional connectivity outside as well as in. The DBA-3620P is built with that in mind, packed with connectivity features to keep data flowing fast — up to a soaring 1267 Mbps — even at the busiest of times.
Paired with two Gigabit LAN ports that support Link Aggregation, you have got exceptionally fast backhaul to the network. It gets business back operating at full steam.
Features To Supercharge Your Wi-Fi
The DBA-3620P comes packed with features to maintain super-fast data speeds, even at peak usage times.
- Band Steering
The 5 GHz band is the fast lane of your Wi-Fi. Band Steering automatically drives capable devices such as smart phones or tablets onto the 5 GHz band, delivering them a better experience, especially in situations such as HD video streaming or VoIP.
This feature is the ultimate weapon in handling congestion by being able to support more simultaneous streams of data. Your Access Points can serve more people at the same time. That’s less waiting time all round.
- Load Balancing
Redress the balance with Load Balancing. Connections are shared out fairly to surrounding Access Points, avoiding any single point in your Wi-Fi becoming overwhelmed.
Beamforming technology continuously optimizes the wireless signal, focusing and it towards receiving devices and following them. This adaptive beamforming enhances spectral efficiency and link quality.
Form Without Sacrificing Function
It can be hard to look good while still being functional. Yet the DBA-3620P strikes the balance just right. The smooth case in crisp white makes for an elegant design that can effortlessly fit into any setting. Being as functional as it is well-formed, it champions an IP-55 rating, fighting dust and repelling water, all while maintaining its good looks.
Use Case: Busy Outdoor Café
Your customers want a lighting fast connection, wherever they are sat. The DBA-3620P brings the same connectivity outside, so there will be no complaints from customers about a lack of Wi-Fi. Come rain or shine, get exceptional outdoor connectivity, all year round.
Your Guests Online in No Time with a Captive Portal
With your dual-band Wi-Fi up and running, it is time to get everyone connected. A captive portal is an immensely easy method for getting users online quickly. Simplify further with Social Login so guests can get online whichever way suits them best. And not only does it also increase brand recognition, but businesses can collect valuable data to better understand users.
Zero Touch Deployment for Simple Installation
The DBA-3620P Nuclias Cloud-Managed Wave 2 Access Point is deployed as a pre-managed, zero-configuration access point. No need to send out your most experienced engineer for every installation. With Nuclias Zero Touch Deployment, you can power-up the access points on site, plug them in, and remotely set up and manage them through the Nuclias Connect cloud software.
Complete Control over your Network’s Access
Complete control comes as standard with the DBA-3620P. Combined with the Nuclias Cloud management software, a variety of the latest in network security and management tools are at your fingertips. You can rest assured that the best of the best are hard at work keeping your network protected and hitch free.
- Supports WPA3™ – the latest WiFi security for more protection
- RADIUS – Eliminate shared passwords with unique credentials for each employee
- Customizable Captive Portal – Separate guest and employee access
- MAC Filtering – Limit what devices can connect
- Rogue AP Detection – Guard against unauthorized Access Point installation
- Wireless LAN Segmentation – Better bandwidth utilization
- Wireless Isolation – Limit what users access on the local network
- Wireless Broadcast Scheduling – Automate when your network is available
- SSID Broadcast Disabling – Hide your wireless for an extra layer of security
Essential Network Management Tools At Your Fingertip
Manage your entire network using D-Link’s intuitive Nuclias Cloud Management platform. All aspects of your network are easy to reach through the highly powerful centralized platform. Tasks such as segmenting the network, managing multiple devices simultaneously, enforcing security policies, and monitoring live network statistics remotely can be done anytime, anywhere.
Peak Performance and Discreet Deployment with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
The DBA-3620P’s Power over Ethernet (PoE) support allows for easy installation and a simple, clean setup. No need to run extra power lines, no added hassle when configuring your hardwiring and no more cable clutter. Perfect for advanced installations in areas where power outlets are not readily available.
Best-in-Class Built for Enterprise AP
- IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless
- Supports IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
- Integrated DHCP server
- Allows a high number of concurrent users
- Personal and Enterprise versions of WPA/ WPA2 (802.11i) along with latest 128/192-bit Personal/Enterprise wireless encryption
- SSID/Guest/Station Isolation
- IP/MAC address filtering
- Captive Portal (Facebook, Google, Line, Weibo, E-mail authentication, SMS)
- Supports RADIUS client and cipher negotiation
- The DBA-3620P holds an IP55 rating
- Protected against any quantity of dust that could interfere with operation, but not fully dust tight
- Completely protected against solid objects
- Protection assured against water jets project by a nozzle (6.3mm) from any angle
- The DBA-3621P holds an IP67 rating
- Fully dust tight
- Completely protected against solid objects
- Protected against water immersion at a depth between 15 cm and 1 meter for maximum 30 minutes
11 AC Wave 2 MU-MIMO
- 2x MU-MIMO antenna with two spatial streams
- Perfect for ‘Multi-User’, ‘Multi-Input’, ‘Multi-Output’ environments
- Significantly reduces network congestion
- Utilizes beamforming to direct signal at intended wireless device
Nuclias by D-Link:
Cloud Networking, Refreshed
The DBA-2820P Access Point (AP) is part of the Nuclias Cloud solution – D-Link’s complete Cloud-Managed Networking solution for Small-to-Medium Businesses (SMBs), designed to make the ownership and administration of IT infrastructure as simple and hassle-free as possible.
Nuclias by D-Link is a complete cloud-managed networking solution for small to medium-sized organisations with one or more sites.
How it works
Wi-Fi coverage and network capacity are provided by high-performance Access Points and Managed Switches deployed on site, while configuration and ongoing management can be carried out remotely through a web browser or tablet.
Zero-touch provisioning and centralised cloud-based control make the network simpler to install and easier to manage. With Nuclias, network configurations and software updates are pushed to remote devices through the cloud, without the need to have specialised equipment or personnel onsite. SSL encrypted, out-of-band network monitoring and management ensures secure connectivity whilst minimising bandwidth requirement.
- Zero-touch provisioning
- Role-based administration
- Auditable change logs
- Authentication via customisable captive portal, 802.1x and RADIUS server
- Social login for Wi-Fi access supported
- Advanced traffic report and data analysis
- Intuitive web-based interface with multilingual support
- Automatic monitoring and alerts
- Over-the-web firmware upgrades
- Searchable network-wide event log
- Intuitive VLAN Configuration
- Cloud based RF Optimisation
|Interfaces||1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet port
1 x RJ45 Console port
IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wave 2 wireless
|Ethernet Interface||1 x 10/100/1000 BASE-T LAN Port|
|Standards||IEEE 802.11a/b/n/g/ac Wave 2
IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
|Antenna||Built-in internal omnidirectional antenna
» 2.4 GHz: 3.5 dBi
» 5 GHz: 5 dBi
2 x R-SMA connectors for external antennas
|Data Signal Rate||2.4 GHz: Up to 400 Mbps
5 GHz: Up to 867 Mbps
|Security||Lastest 128/192-bit Personal/Enterprise wireless encryption
MAC address filtering
|Maximum SSIDs||Up to 16 SSIDs per device
Up to 8 SSIDs per wireless band
|Dimensions||291.9 x 115 x 65.5 mm (11.49 x 4.53 x 2.57 in)|
|Weight||0.822 kg (1.81 lbs) without bracket
0.853 kg (1.88 lbs) with bracket
|Power Input||IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Power Consumption||PoE: 13.5 W|
|Temperature||Operating: -40 to 50 °C (-40 to 122 °F)
Storage: -40 to 65 °C (-40 to 149 °F)
|Humidity||Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
|Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF)||1,142,136 hours|
|Mounting Options||Pole mount
|Certifications||CE Class B
FCC Class B
IC Class B
Download the D-Link DBA-3620P & DBA-3621P Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $380.94
Our Price: $66.49
Our Price: $161.49
Our Price: $237.49