D-Link Nuclias Cloud-Managed AX3600 Access Point
Powerful & ﬂexible Cloud networking solution for Small-to-Medium-Sized Businesses (SMBs/SMEs)
Our Price: $734.99
The DBA-X2830P Nuclias Cloud-Managed AX3600 Access Point is deployed as a premanaged, zero-configuration access point (AP) controlled through the D-Link Nuclias Cloud. It is the best-in-class indoor access point designed specifically for enterprise environments. Featuring 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 concurrent on both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands, the DBA-X2830P Nuclias Cloud-Managed AX3600 Access Point offers high combined data rates to wireless clients. It provides lightning-fast access to bandwidth-intensive applications such as data, voice and video streaming, even in highly congested environments.
Harness the Power of Cloud Networking
This device is part of the Nuclias Cloud Solution. Businesses of any size and level of IT resources can reap all the benefits of Cloud Networking to boost productivity and enhance competitiveness.
- Zero Touch Deployment
- Hassle-Free Management
- Unlimited Scalability
Wi-Fi 6 Hails The End of Slow Business
The DBA-X2830P is empowered with next generation Wi-Fi 6. Enhanced MU-MIMO with even more uplink and downlink streams serves more devices simultaneously. OFDMA dramatically increases transmission efficiency and 1024-QAM packs even more data, bringing unadulterated speed increases of a searing 25%. Wi-Fi 6 leverages all these features and more to create Wi-Fi with unparalleled performance.
Features To Supercharge Your Wi-Fi
The DBA-Series comes packed with features that boost throughput, handle more users more efficiently, and creates an overall simply better Wi-Fi experience.
- Band Steering
The 5 GHz band is the fast lane of your Wi-Fi. Band Steering automatically drives capable devices such as smart phones or tablets onto the 5 GHz band, delivering them a better experience, especially in situations such as HD video streaming or VoIP.
This feature is the ultimate weapon in handling congestion by being able to support more simultaneous streams of data. Your Access Points can serve more people at the same time. That’s less waiting time all round.
- Load Balancing
Redress the balance with Load Balancing. Connections are shared out fairly to surrounding Access Points, avoiding any single point in your Wi-Fi becoming overwhelmed.
Beamforming technology continuously optimizes the wireless signal, focusing and it towards receiving devices and following them. This adaptive beamforming enhances spectral efficiency and link quality.
Wi-Fi That Turbo Boosts Business Performance
With the DBA-X2830 by your side, it’s all systems go. It is fully prepared to handle all day-to-day demands of SMBs. Equipped with Wi-Fi 6, there are massive performance improvements, as well as all the features of 11ac now available for the 2.4 GHz band too. Equipped with two LAN ports—a 2.5 Gbps and a 1 Gbps port—that support Link Aggregation, you have got exceptionally fast backhaul to the network.
Your Guests Online in No Time with a Captive Portal
With your dual-band Wi-Fi up and running, it is time to get everyone connected. A captive portal is an immensely easy method for getting users online quickly. Simplify further with Social Login so guests can get online whichever way suits them best. And not only does it also increase brand recognition, but businesses can collect valuable data to better understand users.
4 x 4 MU-MIMO is the Force Multiplier for your Network
The Achilles’ heel of any Wi-Fi network is many users all connecting simultaneously. Equipped with MU-MIMO with four spatial streams though, the DBA-X2830P can open four connections at once, transforming one high-speed connection into four. If you have lots of simultaneous users, MU-MIMO lays out the best coverage possible. There’s no slowdown and definitely no lag, no matter what users are doing.
It can be hard to look good while still being functional. Yet the DBA-Series strikes the balance just right. The smooth case in crisp white makes for an elegant design that can effortlessly fit into any setting.
Zero Touch Deployment for Simple Installation
The DBA-X2830P Nuclias Cloud-Managed Switch Series is deployed as a pre-managed, zero-configuration access point. No need to send out your most experienced engineer for every installation. With Nuclias' Zero-Touch Deployment, you can power-up the access points on site, plug them in, and remotely set up and manage them through Nuclias Cloud.
Complete Control over your Network’s Access
Complete control comes as standard with the DBA-3620P. Combined with the Nuclias Cloud management software, a variety of the latest in network security and management tools are at your fingertips. You can rest assured that the best of the best are hard at work keeping your network protected and hitch free.
- Supports WPA3™ – the latest WiFi security for more protection
- RADIUS – Eliminate shared passwords with unique credentials for each employee
- Customizable Captive Portal – Separate guest and employee access
- MAC Filtering – Limit what devices can connect
- Rogue AP Detection – Guard against unauthorized Access Point installation
- Wireless LAN Segmentation – Better bandwidth utilization
- Wireless Isolation – Limit what users access on the local network
- Wireless Broadcast Scheduling – Automate when your network is available
- SSID Broadcast Disabling – Hide your wireless for an extra layer of security
Peak Performance and Discreet Deployment with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
The DBA-X2830P’s Power over Ethernet function allows for easy installation and a simple, clean setup. No need to run extra power lines, no added hassle when configuring your hardwiring and no more cable clutter. Perfect for advanced installations in areas where power outlets are not readily available.
Essential Network Management Tools At Your Fingertip
Manage your entire network using D-Link’s intuitive Nuclias Cloud Management platform. All aspects of your network are easy to reach through the highly powerful centralized platform. Tasks such as segmenting the network, managing multiple devices simultaneously, enforcing security policies, and monitoring live network statistics remotely can be done anytime, anywhere.
Perfect For Convention Centers
With hundreds or even thousands of attendees, users and all their devices can maintain ultra-high data speeds, no matter how busy it gets.
802.11ax Wi-Fi 6
- Next-generation wireless standand with increased connection speeds
- Up to 3.6 Gbps combined throughput
- Better performance in highly congested areas
- Increased client device battery life
- Faster speeds on both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands
- Optimized encoding, packing more data into the same radio waves
Best-in-Class Built for Enterprise AP
- Powerful management, monitoring and troubleshooting functionality with Nuclias Cloud
- 4 x 4 MU-MIMO with 4 spatial streams
- IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
- Integrated DHCP server
- Remote access via web browser
- Allows for a high number of concurrent users
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Supports IEEE 802.3at PoE
- Convenience of using one cord for both power and Internet access
- Reduces installation and energy expenses
- Flexibility to install the DBA-X2830P in places that don’t have access to electrical infastructure, such as the ceiling
- Enterprise and Personal WPA3TM encryption (802.11i)
- SSID/Guest/Station Isolation
- IP/MAC address filtering
- Captive Portal (Facebook, Google, Line, Weibo, E-mail auth.)
- Supports RADIUS client and Cipher negotiation
- Supports External Captive Portal and Walled Garden
Nuclias by D-Link:
Cloud Networking, Refreshed
The DBA-2820P Access Point (AP) is part of the Nuclias Cloud solution – D-Link’s complete Cloud-Managed Networking solution for Small-to-Medium Businesses (SMBs), designed to make the ownership and administration of IT infrastructure as simple and hassle-free as possible.
Nuclias by D-Link is a complete cloud-managed networking solution for small to medium-sized organisations with one or more sites.
How it works
Wi-Fi coverage and network capacity are provided by high-performance Access Points and Managed Switches deployed on site, while configuration and ongoing management can be carried out remotely through a web browser or tablet.
Zero-touch provisioning and centralised cloud-based control make the network simpler to install and easier to manage. With Nuclias, network configurations and software updates are pushed to remote devices through the cloud, without the need to have specialised equipment or personnel onsite. SSL encrypted, out-of-band network monitoring and management ensures secure connectivity whilst minimising bandwidth requirement.
- Zero-touch provisioning
- Role-based administration
- Auditable change logs
- Authentication via customisable captive portal, 802.1x and RADIUS server
- Social login for Wi-Fi access supported
- Advanced traffic report and data analysis
- Intuitive web-based interface with multilingual support
- Automatic monitoring and alerts
- Over-the-web firmware upgrades
- Searchable network-wide event log
- Intuitive VLAN Configuration
- Cloud based RF Optimisation
|Interfaces||IEEE 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6
IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wave 2 wireless
1 x 10/100/1000/2500 Mbps Ethernet Port
1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port
1 x RJ45 Console port
IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE)
IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
|Antenna||4 x 4 Internal omni-directional antennas
» 2.4 GHz: 3.5 dBi
» 5 GHz: 5 dBi
|Maximum Output Power||2.4 GHz: 20 dBm
5 GHz: 20 dBm
|Data Signal Rate||2.4 GHz: Up to 1147 Mbps
5 GHz: Up to 2402 Mbps
|Security||WPA2/WPA3 - Personal, Enterprise
MAC address filtering
RADIUS server authentication
|Maximum SSIDs||Supports up to 16 SSIDs per device
Up to 8 SSIDs per wireless band
|Dimensions||22.45 x 22.39 x 5 cm (8.83 x 8.81 x 1.97 in)|
|Weight||Without mount: 935 g (2.06 lbs|
|Power Input||IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE) on LAN 1
Power adapter: 12 V DC, 2.5 A
|Power Consumption||PoE: 25.1 W
Power adapter: 27 W
|Temperature||Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F)
|Humidity||Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
|Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF)||485,000 hours|
|Mounting Options||Ceiling mount
|Certifications||CE Class B
FCC Class B
IC Class B
Download the D-Link DBA-X2830P Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $734.99
Our Price: $69.99
Our Price: $169.99
Our Price: $249.99