Wireless AC1000 Dual Band Cloud Router
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
Upgrade to AC Performance
Today’s households are connecting more devices than ever before – with more and more iPhones, Androids, tablets, and laptops laying around in any given home, it’s important that each device gets the speed and coverage it deserves.
By upgrading your current network to wireless AC, you can immediately enjoy the benefits of faster wireless speeds, increased home coverage - all with less wireless interference so you can enjoy doing what you love most. Delivering Wi-Fi dual band speeds to your home network, the DIR-820L is the perfect solution for those looking to enjoy HD video streaming, fast file transfers, and lag-free video chatting.
While the DIR-820L delivers AC performance to your home network, it is also backward compatible with all of your existing wireless devices. This means you can enjoy all the benefits of wireless AC without worrying about annoying compatibility issues. Simply use a web browser or download the QRS Mobile app to your mobile device, follow the intuitive setup wizard and you’ll have your wireless AC home network up and running in minutes.
Dual Band Advantage
The Wireless AC1000 Dual Band Gigabit Cloud Router delivers dual band performance for intelligent, versatile, interference-free bandwidth. Check your email and surf the Internet on the 2.4GHz band; game and make Skype calls and stream HD videos with less interference on the 5GHz band. Whatever you like to do online, dual band has you covered.
App-Enabled & Cloud Services
D-Link’s Cloud Routers also provide the added benefit of remote network management and remote file access via mydlink Cloud Services. Take advantage of everything mydlink Cloud has to offer through the QRS Mobile, mydlink Lite and SharePort™ Mobile apps. With these free mobile apps that are available for iOS and Android devices, you can:
- mydlink Lite - Monitor and control your home network from anywhere
- SharePort™ Mobile - Stream and share files and media over your home network from virtually any connected USB device
- QRS Mobile - Quickly setup your router from your mobile phone or tablet
- Wireless AC1000 Dual Band Cloud Router (DIR-820L)
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Adapter
- Quick Install Guide
Minimum System Requirements
- Computer with:
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows® XP SP2, or Mac OS X (v10.4)
- Internet Explorer v6, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari v4
- Network Interface Card
- For Internet Access:
- Cable or DSL Modem
- Subscription to an Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Compatibility: Backward compatible with existing wireless devices
- Dual Band Wireless AC: Upgrade your current Wi-Fi Performance
- Remote Access: Access and manage your network from the palm of your hand with the mydlink Lite app
- Easy Setup: Intelligent setup using web browser wizard or with the QRS Mobile app
|D-Link DIR-820L Specifications|
|Antenna Type||Internal Antennas|
|Advanced Firewall Features||
|Operating Temperature||30º to 104º F (0º to 40º C)|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90% non-condensing|
|Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty*|
|D-Link DIR-820L Front View||D-Link DIR-820L Rear View|
|D-Link DIR-820L Left Angle View||D-Link DIR-820L Right Angle View|
Download the D-Link DIR-820L Datasheet (PDF).