mydlink Network Video Recorder
Sorry, this product is no longer available, Please contact us for a replacement.
Click here to jump to more pricing!
The mydlink™ Network Video Recorder is a standalone storage device that can record video simultaneously from up to nine network cameras without requiring users to turn on their PC. This device not only supports mydlink™ cameras but can be used to record footage from a range of D Link business cameras, which makes it an ideal DIY security solution for both homes and small businesses. With mydlink™ technology, the DNR-322L can be accessed remotely via a web browser from any computer connected to the Internet, just by logging into your mydlink™ account. Once connected, you can watch live video from any of your cameras, or playback recorded footage with the intuitive on-screen controls. With no set up fees or subscription costs, home and business users have the most flexible way to ensure their properties are secure.
The easiest way to home monitoring
With the mydlink™ Network Video Recorder it has never been easier to create a complete monitoring system for your home or small business. Unlike other solutions that require users to change their network settings to access their NVR from the Internet, the DNR-322L is simple to manage and access. Simply run the installation CD, assign your NVR to your mydlink™ account or if you are a first time user, set one up, and you are ready to go. The DNR-322L will even automatically discover your D-Link cameras in your network for you.
A complete and flexible security solution
The DNR-322L is the perfect solution for small businesses or people that travel and need to leave their properties unattended for long periods of time. With 2 bays for standard, inexpensive Hard Drives, you can choose the recording capacity that best suits your needs. For example, two 3TB hard drives can store high-quality audio and video from four DCS-942L cameras for up to 6 weeks. The DNR-322L can be set up to record only during certain periods of time (for example, at night or during the weekends), or based on events, like on motion detection, so the recording capacity can be extended much longer.
Users have a variety of options for viewing and organising camera footage on-screen. If multiple cameras have been set up in a property, users can simply drag and drop video from selected cameras to the viewing area. Camera names and recording statuses are clearly displayed for easy reference. Users can control pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) functions2 from within the interface or by directly clicking on the video.
User accounts can be set up to limit access to the NVR or assign different access privileges for users by specifying the cameras they are allowed to access. For added security (for example to protect business premises) the recorded footage can be backed up to external storage on a different location. The NVR also includes the option to protect data using a RAID 1 configuration, which duplicates recorded video onto two separate hard drives. So your video is safe even if one of the Hard Drives fails.
Extensive recording functionality
The mydlink™ Network Video Recorder’s interface allows for straightforward configuration including compression, resolution, and frame rate for all connected cameras. Once the cameras have been set up, recordings can be made continuously, or according to a user-defined schedule. The NVR also provides event recording based on specific triggers such as when motion is detected.
The Network Video Recorder with mydlink™ is part of D-Link GreenTM, D-Link’s programme for providing eco-friendly alternatives without compromising performance: if the Hard Drives are not used in a configurable period of time, or data is not being transmitted, the DNR-322L will enter stand-by mode to save power. Also, the silent fan will adapt its speed depending on the Hard Drives’ temperature.
- Standalone Recording Solution: The DNR-322L can record video from up to nine D-Link cameras without the need for a PC. Its builtin hard drive bays accept up to 6TB of storage for months of video recording.
- Easy to Configure: Auto camera discovery, a setup wizard and free remote apps make this Network Video Recorder (NVR) simple to configure and operate.
- Simple, yet Powerful: Record on motion, email alerts, video playback searching and multi-megapixel and HD camera support provide powerful NVR functionality in a small affordable package.
- mydlink™ Network Video Recorder
- Power Adapter
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Install Guide
Minimum System Requirements
- Computer with:
- Pentium 4 – 2.4 GHz
- 512MB RAM
- Web browser - Internet Explorer 7 or above
- Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP SP2
- CD-ROM Drive For Storage:
- Internal 3.5" SATA 2.0 Hard Drive(s)
- RAID Requires x2 Drives
- For Internet Access:
- Cable or DSL Modem
- Subscription with an Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- For Viewing Apps:
- iPhone®, iPad® or Android™ Devices
- Supports up to 9 D-Link network cameras
- Supports 1 channel playback
- Supports H.264, MPEG-4 or MJPEG real-time recording
- Easy network camera setup and management
- Supports mydlink™ service for easy Internet access
- Simultaneous live viewing, recording and playback
- Weekdays or daily scheduled recording
- Audio & video recording
- Supports continuous, scheduled and manual recording modes
- Continuous recording with automatic overwrite function
- Power fail recovery recording
- Two 3.5" SATA 2.0 Hard Drive Bays
- Multiple Hard Drive Configurations Including: RAID 0, RAID 1, Standard, and JBOD
- High Performance with Gigabit Ethernet Connectivity
- PPPoE, DHCP and Static IP assignment support
- Green solution with low power consumption and eliminating the use of a PC
- User-friendly UI for live viewing with full-screen, snapshots and PTZ control
- Useful playback with step/fast forward/rewind, enhance video and backup
- Calendar search and video preview before playback
- Export video clips from the playback as evidence
- Supports all D-Link Network Cameras
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
|D-Link DNR-322L Specifications|
|Supported Cameras||Supports all D-Link network cameras. Includes support for auto-discovery, and up to 3 megapixel resolution.|
|Audio & Video Recording||Synchronized audio & video recording|
|Compression Format||H.264, MPEG-4, M-JPEG (for supported cameras)|
|Video Settings||Resolution, quality, frame rate, enable audio, go to camera interface|
|Remote Live View||
|Remote Live View Control||Live view, preset/go, patrol, focus, PTZ functions, snapshot, full screen, digital zoom, e-map, multiple view (1/4/6/9/16/25/36/48) with duplicated carrier|
|Overwrite Recording||Auto recycling when disk storage is full|
|User Account||Additional accounts can be created to allow user access to the system, and specify authorization for camera channels, PTZ, etc|
|System Time||Set the system time (D-Link NTP, input time, sync with computer, Daylight Saving Time)|
|DDNS||D-Link DDNS server support|
|Network Service Protocols||
|Two Reset Modes||
|Flash Rom||128 MB|
|RAM||256 MB DDR II|
|Network Interface||Gigabit Ethernet LAN port
|Power Adapter||DC 12V/4 A|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||4.53 x 5.76 x 7.03 inches (115 x 146.4 x 178.5 mm)|
|Weight||0.875 kg (1.93 lbs)|
|Operating Temperature||0˚ to 55˚ C (32˚ to 131˚ F)|
|Storage Temperature||Operating: 5% to 90% (non-condensing)|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS|
2 Hard drive(s) is not included. An internal 3.5" SATA 2.0 drive is required to store or share files and must be formatted before use. RAID 0 and RAID 1 require the use of two (2) SATA drives. To avoid drive incompatibility in RAID 0 or RAID 1 operation, use SATA drives from the same manufacturer. Formatted drive capacity for RAID 1 operation is dependent on the drive capacity of the lower-sized drive. May not work with older generation SATA drives. For a list of SATA drives that have been tested to work with the DNR-322L visit your D-Link office website.
Download the D-Link DNR-322L Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.