D-Link Surveillance Mode Switches
D-Link Surveillance Mode Switches for IP Surveillance Networks
D-Link's Surveillance Mode switches simplify IP camera network management, providing real-time device and network information through an intuitive and simple GUI. Starting with a built-in setup wizard that facilitates fast installation, Surveillance Mode reduces the complexity of deployment and management.
With every camera represented through a preset or customizable icon, network managers can quickly identify and locate cameras, review current and daily status reports and health diagnostics, troubleshoot potential network issues, and determine each device's geographical location.
Integrators can also use Surveillance Mode to remotely reboot IP cameras. An optional feature "PD-Alive" can be used to ping IP cameras on a periodic basis. If a problematic camera does not reply to the ping, the switch will automatically power cycle the device.
Friendly GUI and Easy Deployment
- Presents same information found in Standard Mode, but in a more graphical, intuitive format
- Performs ONVIF auto-discovery, identifies and displays IP Cameras and NVRs attached to the network
- Shows device model number, IP addresses, PoE status, link speed, and more
Access Real-Time Device and System Information
- Shows real-time PoE power draw and power budget capacity
- Shows total bandwidth utilization
- Performs network cable tests and diagnostics, PoE status, link speed, and more
D-Link Surveillance Mode GUI
D-Link’s unique new interface makes surveillance features more accessible than ever. Users can toggle between Standard Mode and Surveillance Mode at any time, allowing them to choose the interface best suited for their specific requirements.
The Lifetime warranty on our business class switching and wireless products reflects our commitment to provide even more quality, performance and value. This true Lifetime hardware warranty also includes Next Business Day (NBD) advance hardware replacement for all covered products.
Download the D-Link Surveillance Mode Flyer (PDF).