AC1900 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Router
Sorry, this product is no longer available, Please contact us for a replacement.
The AC1900 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Router delivers premium performance for today’s most demanding tasks: HD streaming, gaming, and multiple device usage. It comes packed with speeds of up to 1,900 Mbps1 (600 Mbps in 2.4GHz + 1,300 Mbps in 5GHz ), a high-performance dual-core processor, AC SmartBeam Technology, Intelligent Quality of Service (QoS) with traffic prioritization, four high-performance external antennas for maximum range, a new user interface, Smart Connect and with an easy setup. The DIR-878 is the perfect combination of performance and ease of use.
Superior data rates, range and reliability
The AC1900 Wi-Fi Router comes with a 3x3 data streams which can support faster Wi-Fi speeds. These streams can be combined through beamforming and MU-MIMO to increase reliability and range. This 3x3 AC router is the latest in AC technology, delivering independent data streams to devices on the network for speeds of up to 1,900 Mbps. The AC1900 helps provide the best overall performance to single devices that require high bandwidth such as video streaming or online gaming.
The DIR-878 is designed to support MU-MIMO (Multi-User Multiple Input Multiple Output) technology that allows multiple devices to get high-bandwidth Wi-Fi signal at the same time. You can stream HD media faster and play lag-free gaming. Compared to SU-MIMO (Single-User Multiple Input Multiple Output) technology, MU-MIMO distributes data more efficiently, giving you the fastest Wi-Fi speeds in your home.
The DIR-878 also comes with four high-performance antennas to deliver maximum range around your home and yard.
• 802.11 a/g/n/ac wireless LAN
• Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit LAN Ports
• 10/100/1000 Gigabit WAN Port
• IEEE 802.11ac
Minimum System Requirements
• Windows® 10, 8.1, Windows® 8, Windows® 7 , or Mac OS® X (v10.7)
• Ethernet Network Interface
• Internet Explorer® 11, Mozilla® Firefox® v28, Google Chrome v33, or Safari v7
• For optimal performance, pair the DIR-878 with an AC adapter (DWA-192/DWA-182)
• Cable, DSL or Fiber Optics
• Guest Zone
• Multi-language web setup wizard
• Green Ethernet
• Advanced AC SmartBeam
• Dual active firewall(IPv4/IPv6)
• Network Address Translation (NAT)
• Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
• VPN Passthrough (PPTP/L2TP/IPsec)
• Intelligent QoS
• Quick VPN - L2TP over IPsec
• WPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access)
• Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) PIN/PBC
• 10 x 7 x 1.75 inches
• Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz • Output: 12 V DC, 1.5A
• Operating: 32 to 104 °F
• Storage: -4 to 149 °F
• Operating: 0% to 90% non-condensing
• Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
• FCC Class B
• Wi-Fi Certified
• IPv6 Ready
• Wireless AC1900 Wi-Fi Router
• Quick Installation Guide
• Power Adapter
• Ethernet Cable
• Wi-Fi Configuration Card
• 1-Year Limited Warranty
1. Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE standard 802.11ac specifications which are subject to change. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network
traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.
2. Latest software and documentation are available at http://support.dlink.com.
3. 1-Year Limited Warranty available only in the USA at http://support.dlink.com/warranty
4. MU-MIMO enabled clients needed for optimal performance.
|D-Link DIR-878 Front View||D-Link DIR-878 Back View|
|D-Link DIR-878 Left View||D-Link DIR-878 Right View|
Download the D-Link DIR-878 Datasheet (PDF).