8-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
The GO-SW-8G 8-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch is part of D-Link’s new series of SOHO devices that make use of D-Link’s Green Technology, providing energy savings, reduced heat, and a longer product life without sacrificing performance or functionality. An energy-efficient power adapter (EnergyStar Level V qualified), minimized use of harmful substances (RoHS compliant), and recyclable packaging make this switch truly environmentally friendly.
The GO-SW-8G 8-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch helps you conserve energy automatically. The switch saves substantial amounts of power by cutting power usage for unused ports or ports connected to computers that have been shut down.
The GO-SW-8G 8-port Gigabit Unmanaged Switch was designed with the environment in mind, and is compliant with Energy Star Level V, as well as with the stringent CEC and MEPS regulations that require the use of energy efficient power adapters. The switch is also built to follow RoHS standards to minimize use of hazardous materials, and uses recyclable packaging that helps reduce waste, complying with the WEEE directive.
Gigabit Connection for Home and SOHO
The GO-SW-8G offers an economical way for SOHO and small to medium businesses (SMB) to benefit from the increased bandwidth of Gigabit Ethernet. It provides five/eight Gigabit ports for easy expansion of your network and a quick way to upgrade your network to Gigabit connectivity.
- Built-in D-Link Green Technology
- Inexpensive Gigabit solution for Home/SOHO
- Eight 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit ports
- 10/16 Gbps switching fabric
- Auto MDI/MDIX crossover for all ports
- Secure store-and-forward switching scheme
- Full/half-duplex for Ethernet/Fast Ethernet speeds
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- Supports 9,216 Byte Jumbo Frames
- RoHS compliant
- Plug-and-play installation
- 8 port Gigabit Desktop Switch (GO-SW-8G)
- Power Adapter
- Quick Install Guide
Minimum System Requirements
- Devices Supporting 802.3 Ethernet, 802.u Faster Ethernet, or 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet
- Cat5 or better Ethernet Cable
- Network Interface Card for each computer
|Switching Fabric||10 Gbps||16 Gbps|
|Data Transfer Rat||
|Media Interface Exchange||Auto MDI/MDIX adjustment for all ports|
|MAC Address Table||2K||8K|
|MAC Address Learning||Automatic update|
|Packet Filtering/Forwarding Rates||
|RAM Buffer||128KB per device|
|Jumbo Frames||9,216 Bytes|
|DC Input||External 5 V/1 A Level "V" Power Adapter|
|MTBF||815,700 hours||412,433 hours|
|Operating Temperature||23º to 104º F (0º to 50º C)|
|Storage Temperature||14º to 158º F (-10º to 70º C)|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90% RH non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 90% RH non-condensing|
|Dimensions||3.8 x 3.1 x 1.1 inches
(97 x 79 x 28 mm)
|5.16 x 3.23 x .9 inches
(128 x 68.5 x 25.4 mm)
|Weight||3.688 ounces (105 grams)||4.88 ounces (138.3 grams)|
* 3-Year Limited Warranty available only in the USA and Canada.
|D-Link Go-SW-8G Front View||D-Link Go-SW-8G Rear View|
|D-Link Go-SW-8G Right Angle View||D-Link Go-SW-8G Side View|
Download the D-Link GO-SW-5G/8G Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.